In response to the Government’s briefings of this week we have scaled up our response to the situation and as a result will be implementing the following additional measures:
- We will cancel all meetings for the rest of this term – this includes parent/teacher consultations and any planned stakeholder or information meetings.
- Where appropriate we will communicate separately to this letter regarding stakeholder meetings and/or information evenings.
- We will no longer come together for assemblies either as whole school or in key stages – assembly themes will be taught in classrooms.
- We will review lunchtime procedures to see the best way of distancing pupils where we can.
- We will review the after school clubs in liaison with the club providers and notify you of any changes as they occur.
- Continue to review the situation daily.
Thank you for your patience and ongoing support of what is an unprecedented and difficult time for us all.